April 2023 Work Party
Saturday’s work party, consisting of 5 volunteers, did 42 hours of work on the Dava Way. It was very successful with most of the planned work being satisfactorily completed or progressed as follows:
- Drainage ditching and pipe rodding at the Cairn Eney cutting progressed.
- Surface improvements north and south of the Peathillock Bridge.
- The 1.5m deep sink hole was infilled at the Lochenoun stone culvert.
Additional unplanned Work:
- Side fence timber rails repaired at the Muir of Logie farm crossing.
Other points to note:
- No injuries or near misses were reported
- Further drainage work required in the Cairn Eney cutting south end to dry the path and the large pot holes need infilling
- Further path dusting and drainage work south of the Peathillock is needed