February 2023 Work Party
Saturday’s work party, consisting of 9 volunteers, did 65.5 hours of work on the Dava Way. It was very successful with most of the planned work being satisfactorily completed or progressed as follows:
- Drainage ditch cleaned of vegetation and organic debris in Aucheon cutting completed.
- Electronic footfall counter reinstalled at the Dunphail Breathing Place to record cyclist.
- Path surface work at the Bantrach crossing to create a good path surface around the locked gates.
Additional unplanned Work:
- 50m of ditching work on east side of the path in the Bantrach cutting to clear a blockage
Other points to note:
- No injuries or near misses were reported
- The dumped ditch spoil in the Sluggan Burn borrow pit needs a tidied up with a digger to allow future ditch spoil deposits.